- We have two programs in the school: a kindergarten to grade 6 community program and a grade 4 to 6 gifted and talented program (GATE). There are no significant boundaries evident between programs as we consider ourselves one united team of leaders and learners.
- The GATE program is a CBE program that draws from Areas I, II, and III; the community program has enrollment restricted to our boundaries (generally the community of Hillhurst - see map K-6)
- Through collaborative community efforts, we provid enriched learning experiences that foster academic excellence and develop active, responsible, compassionate citizens.
- We pride ourselves on having a strong, supportive community of students, parents & teachers who work together for the safety & security of our students.
- We have a very active and supportive School Council.
- Our students, parents and staff undertake many charitable works.