- The Spanish Bilingual Program provides opportunities for students to acquire the basic skills of speaking, reading and writing both English and Spanish at a young age. The Alberta Program of Studies is taught in 50% in Spanish and 50% in English 50%.
- Bussing is available at the regular bussing fees.
- Our school is committed to employing early literacy intervention strategies.
- We focus on personalizing student learning through language learning, the arts, citizenship and digital media.
- We have an active School Council & Parent Society which is an integral part of our school community through the highly committed volunteer group and the infusion of parent fundraising dollars to support school programs and activities.