- Le Roi Daniels is part of the TLC program which focuses on teacher directed group instruction, critical thinking, and character education and uses core resources that are common to all TLC programs.
- In the early grades there is a strong focus on the development of strong reading and writing skills through the use of a structured phonics program as well as French as a Second Language being provided beginning in grade 1.
- There is a strong, school-wide focus on character education with the Virtues Project forming the foundation of our daily character education program and is integrated throughout school activities.
- Students in grades 1 to 3 are re-grouped for Language and Math.
- Le Roi Daniels has a strong music program.
- Le Roi Daniels has a high level of parent commitment (school council, carnival, fun lunches)