- The Spanish Bilingual Program provides opportunities for students to acquire the basic skills of speaking, reading and writing both English and Spanish at a young age. The Alberta Curriculum is taught in Spanish 50% of the time and in English 50% of the time. The Spanish Academy is open to all students living in Area I.
- Bussing is available at the regular bussing fees.
- Students living in the Dalhousie community who wish to enter the Spanish bilingual program at Kindergarten or Grade 1 are accommodated at Dalhousie School.
- Our school is committed to employing early literacy intervention strategies.
- We focus on personalizing student learning through language learning, the arts, citizenship and digital media.
- We have an active school council which is an integral part of our school community through the highly committed volunteer group and the infusion of parent fundraising dollars to support school programs and activities.